Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Leaving for Quito Ecuador

Finaly I'm leaving for Quito this Satuaday.....
I'm sooooooooo exciting!!
Ecuador was one of my dream to visit in my life.
I already packed clothes and shoes, makeup stuffs and some present
for Ruthy's family.

I called her in this morning and she sounds really exciting to see me! and she said
that even sister's kids are expecting me to come. That's sooo sweet!

I'm leaving Tokyo about 15:00 on satuaday, and I'll arrive to Quito 23:59!!
I know that doesn't make a sence because of the time lag.
It takes 12h to Houston, then to Quito is about 8h=20h trip.
Then the worst part is I have to wait in the transit room for 6hours or something......
WOW!!!!

Well, some of my friends are really worry about my trip so that I'll update my
weblog often.

you guys need to e-mail me or leave the comment to check if I'm allive or not. haha

No comments: